2019 Baccarat Tournament Rules & Regulations
1. The $100,000 VIP Invitational Baccarat Tournament (the “Tournament”) is sponsored by Ontario Gaming Greater Toronto Area Limited Partnership (“OGGTALP”) and is open to residents of Canada and the United States of America, who (at the time of participation) are: (i) valid One Rewards members; (ii) nineteen (19) years of age or older; and (iii) not inactive, self-excluded, archived or trespassed, all as determined by OGGTALP in its sole discretion. Volunteers, employees, officers and directors of OGGTALP, the Alcohol and Gaming Commission of Ontario (“AGCO”) or any of OGGTALP’s advertising, promotion and contest management agencies are not eligible to participate.
2. In the event a selected entrant (including, but not limited to, an eligible patron who is otherwise eligible to win a Tournament Prize) does not meet the eligibility requirements stated herein, then OGGTALP has the right to disqualify the participant from participating in the Tournament and further will have no obligation to award any Tournament Prize (as defined below) in relation to that participant.
3. The chances of winning any of the Tournament Prizes are dependent upon the number of registered participants for the Tournament, as applicable.
4. This promotion is open only to ONE REWARDS members. There is no fee payable to obtain a ONE REWARDS membership, but OGGTALP is not responsible for any delays in the processing of ONE REWARDS membership applications. NO PLAY IS REQUIRED.
5. This Tournament takes place at Casino Woodbine (the “Site”).
ENTRY INTO TOURNAMENT
6. An invitation from Casino Woodbine will be required for participation and must RSVP through Casino Host team. No entry fee required, invitations are strictly complimentary and management reserves the right to select the list of invitees.
7. Management reserves the right to enter alternate players into the Tournament (alternate players will be determined by the Casino Host team). If any invited players are absent, players will be added at the discretion of the Baccarat Tournament Committee, as indicated below. This will apply if the original invited players are absent.
8. Maximum of one hundred and ninety two (192) entries (4 Tournament tables x 6 players x 8 Qualifying sessions = 192) will be played out during Qualifying rounds.
9. Registration will open on December 14, 2019 at 11:00 am, one (1) hour prior to the start of the qualifying session.
10. Eligible members who have received an invitation via direct mail may register one (1) qualifying session, RSVP via Casino Host team on a first come first serve basis.
11. Entrants arriving late or no show will forfeit their entry into the tournament.
12. Patrons must provide a valid ONE REWARDS membership card along with government issued identification.
13. At the time of registration, a Tournament coordinator will record the name and account number of the eligible ONE REWARDS member, who has completed registration requirements, into the CMP software based on preferred/available Tournament Session times. An entrant will be required to present his/herself to a tournament coordinator within his/her session time, at the designated tournament area in order to participate.
14. Registration times are at the discretion of the Site and may change due to operational hours and availability.
15. OGGTALP reserves the right, in its sole and absolute discretion at any time, and without prior notice, to adjust any of the dates, timeframes and/or other Tournament mechanics stipulated in these Rules, to the extent necessary, for purposes of verifying: (i) compliance by any participant, (ii) the validity of Registrations, and/or (iii) any other information, with these Rules, or as a result of any problems, or in light of any other circumstances which, in the opinion of OGGTALP, in its sole and absolute discretion, affect the proper administration of this Tournament.
16. If it is discovered by OGGTALP (using any evidence or other information made available to, or otherwise discovered by OGGTALP) that any patron (or any other person or entity purporting to be an eligible patron) has attempted to use multiple names, identities, ONE REWARDS memberships, another patron’s ONE REWARDS membership, ONE REWARDS cards and/or any other means not sanctioned by these Rules to enter or otherwise participate in or to disrupt this Tournament, then he/she may be disqualified from participating in the Tournament, an any other offers and promotions, in the sole and absolute discretion of OGGTALP.
17. Qualifying Rounds
• December 14, 2019
• Eight (8) sessions will run from 12:00 pm until 8:00 pm
• Qualifying Round sessions will be conducted in four (4) private table rooms on Level 3 (Table 960, 970, 980, 990)
• December 15, 2019
• Four (4) Semi-Final sessions will run from 2:00 pm until 6:00 pm
• Final Table starts at 6:00 pm
• Semi-Final and Final will be conducted in four (4) private table rooms on Level 3 (Table 960, 970, 980, 990)
LATE ARRIVAL/MISSED TOURNAMENT TIMES
19. Tournament Sessions cannot be delayed due to late arrival of entrants. Entrants who miss a Tournament Session or arrive late (as determined at the sole discretion of the tournament official) may, at OGGTALP’s sole and absolute discretion, be deemed to have forfeited his/her session and subsequently receive zero (0) points for that Tournament Session. If an entrant is deemed to have forfeited the Tournament Session, he/she is registered for, they may sign up for one (1) subsequent available Tournament Session. If no Tournament Session is available, the late entrant will not be eligible to participate.
20. Total eight (8) Qualifying Sessions will commence at 12:00 pm, 1:00 pm, 2:00 pm, 3:00 pm, 4:00 pm, 5:00 pm, 6:00 pm, 7:00 pm, which has four (4) qualifying tables consisting of six (6) players per table, for one hundred and ninety-two (192) players in total.
21. Qualifying session will consist of eighteen (18) hands (17 hands plus 1 secret bet). The secret bet may be made once, on any of the last three (3) hands.
22. Top two (2) players with the highest chip total after eighteen (18) hands from each qualifying table will advance to the Semi-Final round on Sunday, December 15, 2019, for a total of sixty-four (64) players. If participants are not available or absent for the Semi-Final round, the seat will be given out via “Wild Card” Draw.
23. Any participants who do not advance to the Semi-Final from each Qualifying session will automatically be entered a Wild Card Draw for a chance to win a seat at the Semi-Final on Sunday, December 15, 2019. Semi-Finalists must check-in at registration between 1:00 pm – 1:45 pm to confirm their participation; otherwise they will forfeit their spot in the tournament.
24. A total of sixty-four (64) players from Qualifying session and eight (8) from the “Wild Card” draw will advance to the Semi-Final on Sunday, December 15, 2019.
WILD CARD DRAW
25. All participants who played in the qualifying rounds but did not advance will be eligible for the “Wild Card” draw.
26. Casino Host team will issue one ballot per person during the seat assignment registration for Qualifying Rounds.
27. All wild card ballots will be entered into a draw barrel by the Casino Host team.
28. “Wild Card” draw will be held after the final qualifying round session at 8:00 pm on Saturday, December 14, 2019.
29. A minimum of eight (8) participants will be drawn to participate in the Semi-Final. If any semi-finalists are no-shows, more wild card participants will be selected. There must be seventy-two (72) total Semi-Final participants.
30. All winners from the “Wild Card” draw must be present within two (2) minutes after the announcement to advance. Winners arriving late or no shows will forfeit their entry into the tournament. Casino Host team will continue to call the next winner after two (2) minutes of announcement.
31. Semi-Final participants must register between 1:00 pm – 1:45 pm on Sunday, December 15, 2019, otherwise they will forfeit their spot in the tournament.
32. Total three (3) Semi-Final sessions commences at 2:00 pm, 3:00 pm, 4:00 pm on Sunday, December 15, 2019 at Level 3 Privé.
33. Entrants will draw a seat card via Casino Host team on a first come first serve basis.
34. Semi-Final will consist of eighteen (18) hands (17 hands plus 1 secret bet). The secret bet may be made once, on any of the last three (3) hands.
35. Four (4) Semi-Final tables will consist of six (6) players per table.
36. Top one (1) player with the highest chip total from each of the four (4) Semi-Final tables will advance to second Semi-Final round.
37. The second Semi-Final round commences at 5:00 pm, consist of two (2) tables with six (6) players per table.
38. Top three (3) players with the highest chip total from each of the two (2) second Semi-Final tables will advance to the Final Round.
39. The Final round will consist of one (1) table with six (6) players per table.
40. Final round commences immediately after the second Semi-Final round at 6:00 pm and have one (1) Final table with six (6) players.
41. Final round will consist of eighteen (18) hands (17 hands plus 1 secret bet). The secret bet may be made once, on any of the last three (3) hands.
42. Entrants will have a chance to win a share of $100,000 in *Promotional Chips Grand Prize pool (All prizes are fully paid for and all prizing responsibility is held by Casino Woodbine).
• 1st place: $50,000 in Promotional Chips
• 2nd place: $20,000 in Promotional Chips
• 3rd place: $12,000 in Promotional Chips
• 4th place: $5,000 in Promotional Chips
• 5th place: $4,000 in Promotional Chips
• 6th place: $3,000 in Promotional Chips
• 7th place: $1,000 in Promotional Chips
• 8th place: $1,000 in Promotional Chips
• 9th place: $1,000 in Promotional Chips
• 10th place: $1,000 in Promotional Chips
• 11th place: $1,000 in Promotional Chips
• 12th place: $1,000 in Promotional Chips
*Promotional Chips are valid for one-time use with exchange only, and can only be used for even money wagers.
43. All Promotional Chips issued from $100,000 VIP Invitational Baccarat Tournament will expired on December 16, 2019 at 7:00 pm.
44. Winners of $100,000 VIP Invitational Baccarat Tournament must claim their prize at the completion of the Final Round. If an eligible winner is not confirmed as a Winner in accordance with these Rules, then the applicable Tournament Prize will not be awarded to anyone and the prize will remain unclaimed. In any such case, the eligible winner will no longer be eligible to receive that Tournament Prize, and OGGTALP has no obligation to award a Tournament Prize to any such eligible winner, or anyone.
45. Prior to being confirmed as the Winner of a Tournament Prize, each eligible winner may be required to correctly answer a mathematical skill-testing question without mechanical or other aid. Without limiting the generality of the forgoing, OGGTALP reserves the right, in its sole and absolute discretion, to administer an alternate test of skill as it deems appropriate based on the circumstances and/or to comply with applicable law.
46. In addition, each eligible winner will be required to properly execute and return OGGTALP’s standard form of Declaration and Release which (among other things): (i) confirms his/her eligibility and compliance with these Rules; (ii) acknowledges acceptance of the applicable Tournament Prize (as awarded); and (iii) releases the Released Parties from any liability in connection with the conduct of the Promotion and/or the awarding of the applicable Tournament Prize.
TOURNAMENT RULES AND REGULATIONS
47. Unless otherwise modified by these rules, all standard Baccarat rules apply.
48. Commission will not be administered on any winning Banker Bet.
49. Game and seat assignments will be determined by a random draw, provided that Casino Management shall have the sole and absolute discretion to determine game and seat assignments.
50. For all sessions, participants must report to their assigned tables no less than five (5) minutes prior to the start of their round. Failure to do so may result in elimination from the tournament.
51. Players will not be permitted to bet on another player’s spot. Players may only play their spots during the Tournament.
52. The first five (5) hands of each Tournament round betting will be optional. In other words, the player can choose either to make a bet or not make a bet, for any or all of the first five (5) hands. Mandatory betting will begin on the sixth (6) hands and will be required for each hand thereafter through the end of the session. All bets are required to conform to Tournament rules.
53. Players are expected to make their bets in a timely manner.
54. Players may not wager Banker and Player simultaneously.
55. A player may not make a Tie wager in lieu of Banker or Player, but may make a Tie wager in addition to a Banker or Player wager.
56. After a wager is made and finalized by the dealer, it cannot be moved or changed.
57. A rotation marker will be used to indicate the betting order. The rotation marker will start at position #1 on the table. After each hand, the rotation marker will move clockwise to the next occupied seat designating that seat as the one which begins the betting followed by the player to his/her left.
58. The official Tournament language will be English. No conversing in any other language will be permitted unless translating through a representative. Any player who is observed being coached or carrying on conversations with outside spectators or other players may be disqualified.
59. Players must keep their chips in full view in front of them and separated by denominations during the Tournament.
60. Chips may not be removed from the table, exchanged, borrowed or loaned between players.
61. Management has the right to reformat any round in order to fit the needs of the Tournament.
62. All Banker, Player and Tie wagers must be in increments of $100.
• In each of the Tournament rounds, players will receive $50,000 in Tournament chips. The minimum wager is $500 and the maximum wager is $50,000 on all Banker and Player wagers; the minimum wager is $100 and the maximum wager is $1,000 on Tie bets.
• A secret bet can be placed from the last three (3) hands of each round; there will be no limit on minimum or maximum bet. Players may bet any amount up to the amount of chips they have in front of them on Banker or Player.
64. Once a player is out of chips, he/she are to be considered eliminated from the tournament, his/her seat must be vacated.
65. At the end of each round, all remaining players must stay seated while their chips are counted and verified by one of the Tournament judges. The player must initial the sheet recording the chip total.
66. In each round, players are allowed to place a secret bet on any ONE (1) hand out of the last three (3) hands. Each remaining players will write down his/her bet on a piece of paper and revealed once all players have completed their secret bets. Players may bet any amount up to the amount of chips they have in front of them on Banker or Player (Minimum of $500, no Maximum), Maximum on Tie bet will be increased to $5,000. All secret bets that include Tie bets, must be written clearly on the appropriate line. The supervisor will review the bet to ensure it is legible and legal before the next player writes down his secret bet. All supervisors in charge of the tournament will use extreme care in verifying bets. There must be a wager on Banker or Player, Tie bets are optional. Player must have enough chips to cover all wagers. Once all players have finished writing down their bets on the secret ballots, dealer will place chips matching the secret bet ballot on the appropriate betting square and proceed with the deal out of the hand. All wagers will be paid and chip count will be conducted after the pay and take.
67. In the event that two or more participants who have an equal amount of chips at the end of each session/round, additional secret bets will be made until a final winner is determined. In the event that both or all players are out of chips, the amount of chips they have prior to the last hand will be given back to each player in order to participate in the additional round of secret bets.
68. Wagers that do not meet the minimum or maximum limits will be adjusted accordingly.
• Wagers of less than the minimum (unless going all-in) shall be increased to the minimum at the direction of the Tournament Director or designate.
• Wagers in excess of the maximum shall be reduced to the maximum at the direction of the Tournament Director or designate, only table maximum will be paid under any circumstances.
• If the participant has less than table minimum in chips, he/she must go all-in.
69. All disputes must be handled at the Tournament table before the players leave the table.
70. Advancement into the Semi-Final & Final round may be achieved in the following manner only:
• Via Qualifying sessions
• Via “Wild Card” draw
71. Any participants who have participated in any qualifying sessions but did not advance through will be eligible to participate in the “Wild Card” draw.
72. Any violation of Tournament Rules may result in immediate disqualification of the player(s) involved. In the event of a dispute, the decision of the Baccarat Tournament Committee will be final and binding.
73. All chips will be counted once before and after the last hand of each session/round.
74. By participating in the Tournament and in consideration thereof, each applicant agrees to abide by the Tournament rules, terms and conditions. As such, rules, terms and conditions may be changed by the Baccarat Tournament Committee at any time.
75. Management reserves all rights to cancel or modify the tournament or any element thereof at any time, for any reason, and without prior notice or liability.
76. Tournament chips will be used in each round of the Tournament. Tournament chips may not be used for any other purpose and must be returned to Casino Woodbine at the end of each session. Chips have no redeemable cash value and will be used to represent Tournament scoring only.
77. The use of electronic devices or headphones will not be allowed during Tournament play.
78. It is the player’s responsibility to ensure they receive the right amount of chips before the session/round commence.
79. Once received by OGGTALP, all entries and coupons/vouchers/ballots will be at all times the property of OGGTALP and none will be returned. Entries and coupons/vouchers/ballots which have been obtained or made through fraudulent means or which are illegible, altered, reproduced, damaged, or irregular (all as determined by OGGTALP in its sole discretion), are subject to disqualification. OGGTALP will not be responsible for entries, coupons/vouchers/ballots which are lost, destroyed, misdirected, or delayed for any reason whatsoever, or for the Site’s capacity constraints or for the removal or the non-removal of any patrons, or for any incorrect or inaccurate data in the ONE REWARDS database, any incorrect or inaccurate capture of entry or other information, technical malfunctions, human or technical error, visual or printing errors, or garbled data or transmissions, omission, interruption, deletion, defect or failures of any telephone, computer line or network, computer equipment, software or any combination thereof. Where such failures cannot be corrected immediately or within a reasonable time frame (as determined by OGGTALP in its sole discretion) to allow for a continuation of the Tournament, the Site may, at the Site’s option, use a manual back up system and/or disqualify the affected participant. All decisions of the judges with respect to this Tournament are final and binding without right of appeal.
80. By accepting a Tournament Prize, each eligible winner that is confirmed as a Winner (each, a “Winner” and collectively, the “Winners”) in accordance with these Rules agrees to waive all recourse against OGGTALP, the AGCO, OGGTALP’s advertising, promotion and contest management agencies and the designated third party vendor(s), and each of their respective parent companies, subsidiaries, affiliates, prize suppliers, advertising/promotion agencies and any entity involved in the development, production, administration, or fulfillment of the Promotion, and each of their respective officers, directors, agents, representatives, successors and assigns (collectively, the “Released Parties”) from any and all liability in connection with this Promotion, his/her participation therein and/or the awarding and use/misuse of the applicable Prize or any portion thereof – including, without limitation, if the applicable Prize, or a component thereof, does not prove satisfactory, either in whole or in part.
81. The Released Parties make no representations nor offer any warranty, express or implied, as to the quality or fitness of any Tournament Prize awarded in connection with the Tournament. To the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, each confirmed Winner understands and acknowledges that he or she may not seek reimbursement or pursue any legal or equitable remedy from neither OGGTALP nor any of the Released Parties should his/her Tournament Prize fail to be fit for its purpose or is in any way unsatisfactory. For greater certainty and the avoidance of any doubt, by accepting the Tournament Prize, each confirmed Winner agrees to waive all recourse against the Released Parties if the Prize or a component thereof does not prove satisfactory, either in whole or in part.
82. The Released Parties will not be liable for: (i) any malfunctions, errors or other problems of any nature whatsoever, including, without limitation, those relating to the telephone network or lines, computer on-line systems, servers, access providers, computer equipment or software; (ii) the failure of any information to be received, captured or recorded for any reason whatsoever, including, but not limited to, technical problems or traffic congestion on the internet or at any website; (iii) anyone being incorrectly and/or mistakenly identified as a winner or eligible winner; and/or (iv) any combination of the above.
83. By participating in this Tournament, each eligible patron hereby: (i) confirms compliance with these Rules; and (ii) releases the Released Parties from any and all liability in connection with this Tournament and his/her participation therein.
84. This Tournament is subject to all applicable laws. The decisions of OGGTALP with respect to all aspects of this Tournament are final and binding without review or right of appeal. ANYONE DEEMED BY OGGTALP TO BE IN VIOLATION OF THESE RULES FOR ANY REASON IS SUBJECT TO DISQUALIFICATION IN THE SOLE AND ABSOLUTE DISCRETION OF OGGTALP AT ANY TIME.
85. Participation through any form of fraudulent means (as determined by OGGTALP in its sole and absolute discretion), will result in disqualification. The Released Parties will not be responsible for materials which are lost, destroyed, deemed unmailable, misdirected, or delayed for any reason whatsoever, or for any incorrect or inaccurate capture of any information, malfunctions, human or technical error(s), visual or printing errors, or garbled data or transmissions, omission, interruption, deletion, defect or failures of any telephone, computer line or network, computer equipment, software or any combination thereof. Where such failures cannot be corrected immediately or within a reasonable time frame (as determined by OGGTALP in its sole and absolute discretion) to allow for a continuation of the Promotion, OGGTALP may, at its option, use a manual back-up system and/or disqualify the affected participant. All decisions of OGGTALP with respect to this Tournament are final and binding without right of appeal.
86. No substitutions or equivalent cash payments will be made, save for OGGTALP’s right, at its sole and absolute discretion, to make substitutions of equivalent or greater retail value. Except as specifically provided herein, any unclaimed Tournament Prizes will not be awarded.
87. OGGTALP reserves the right to deny a participant or reject a participant once accepted, for any reason which, in its sole judgment and discretion, it deems proper.
88. ONE REWARDS cards will not earn any points during Baccarat Tournament play.
89. Any reference to “Promotional Chips” requires that the patron redeem the Table Games Promotional Chips offer at the on table at Casino Woodbine. Promotional Chips does not have a cash value and cannot be redeemed or exchanged for cash. The patron will be eligible to receive winnings or credits (if any) generated by this Table Games Promotional Chips.
90. Persons playing in Tournament Sessions must be registered and qualified players.
91. In the event that an Entrant does not meet the eligibility requirements, then OGGTALP has no obligation to award any prize(s) or Table Games Promotional Chips to that Entrant.
92. Any dispute that may arise during tournament play will be submitted to a tournament official whose decision will be final.
93. Session Prizes (if applicable) will be awarded at the end of each Tournament Session.
94. Drink service will not be available in the tournament area.
95. OGGTALP is not responsible for commencing, continuing or completing the Tournament, or awarding Tournament Prizes in the event of circumstances beyond OGGTALP’s control including, but not limited to, labour disruptions, weather conditions, power outages or computer malfunction, and OGGTALP may, at its sole and absolute discretion, change or alter this Tournament (and/or amend these Rules), as OGGTALP deems necessary in its sole and absolute discretion, reserves the right to amend the timing of any other elements of this Tournament (including the timing of Registration, or Distinct Periods) to satisfy any customer service or promotional integrity issues resulting from uncontrollable circumstances, and this includes the right to similarly extend the time period(s) available to participants to participate in the Tournament.
96. OGGTALP reserves the right, in its sole and absolute discretion, to withdraw, amend or suspend this Tournament (or to amend these Rules) in any way, without notice in the event of any cause beyond the reasonable control of OGGTALP that interferes or may interfere with the proper conduct of this Tournament as contemplated by these Rules, including, without limitation, any error, problem, computer virus, tampering, labour disruption, unauthorized intervention, fraud or failure of any kind whatsoever. Any attempt to undermine the legitimate operation of this Tournament in any way (as determined by OGGTALP in its sole and absolute discretion) is a violation of criminal and civil laws and should such an attempt be made, OGGTALP reserves the right to pursue and/or seek sanctions, remedies and damages to the fullest extent permitted by law.
97. OGGTALP reserves the right to change or alter this Tournament, as it deems appropriate, including, but not limited to, making changes or alterations to these Rules relating to the accommodation of participants in accordance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act, 2005 (AODA).
98. As per the ONE REWARDS Program Rules and Regulations (contained within the ONE REWARDS application) any ONE REWARDS card used in this Tournament can only be swiped by the named cardholder. The use of any other person’s ONE REWARDS card(s) to participate in this Tournament will result in any issued qualifying draw entries, daily draw ballots and/or daily draw entries being null and void and ineligible to win any Tournament Prizes.
99. It is the participating patron’s responsibility to verify, where applicable, that the ONE REWARDS membership number appearing on the ballot or print out, or score sheet is the same as the membership number appearing on the patron’s ONE REWARDS card. OGGTALP will not be responsible for typing or keying errors, when swiping or keying in the membership number.
100. The Released Parties assume no responsibility for the failure, interruption or delay of any email or other communication to be received, for any reason; any computer viruses, time bombs, logic bombs and any other implanted devices of a like or similar nature that may arise or occur in connection with the Tournament, problems with the function of any website or website feature howsoever caused; the malfunction of, or damage caused to, any telephone network or lines, computer equipment, data or software, online systems, servers or access providers, any functionality lost due to not having cookies enabled; traffic congestion on the Internet; the security or privacy of information transmitted via computer networks; or for breaches of privacy due to interference by third party computer “hackers”; or any combination thereof, as a result of participation in this Tournament.
101. ONE REWARDS members who have indicated no phone consent on their account will not be telephoned by OGGTALP for any reason.
102. ONE REWARDS members who have indicated no email consent on their account will not be emailed by OGGTALP for any reason.
103. ONE REWARDS members who have indicated no mail consent on their account will not be mailed by OGGTALP for any reason.
104. Any personal information provided to or collected by OGGTALP, including but not limited to entrants’ contact information, is collected pursuant to the Ontario Lottery and Gaming Corporation Act, 1999 and is intended to be used for the following principal purposes: to conduct and administer the contests by OGGTALP, including but not limited to the awarding of the Tournament Prizes and referring to such personal information in voice messages or other messages left for a selected entrant, and to comply with legal requirements. For further information see the ONE REWARDS desk, or call Casino Woodbine.
105. Patrons with self-excluded, trespassed or archived status, as determined by OGGTALP in its sole and absolute discretion, will not be eligible for any gifts/prizes associated with OGGTALP contests, promotions, tournaments or giveaways.
106. Eligible patrons with a valid ONE REWARDS account that has been designated as ‘Inactive Status’ may, in the discretion of OGGTALP, claim their Tournament Prize at time of reactivation, but are not eligible to receive the ‘New Member Program’ offers. See Official ONE REWARDS New Member Program Rules and Regulations for details.
107. Your name may be announced on the gaming floor. See ONE REWARDS desk for more information.
108. Coupons/vouchers/offers/Ballots sent by mail or courier to OGGTALP or any of the participating Sites, or offers/vouchers/coupons/Ballots not submitted in person at one (1) of the participating Sites, will be deemed void and/or not be validated for redemption.
109. These Rules govern this Tournament and must be followed by all participants at all times. By agreeing to participate in the Tournament, all participants agree to comply with, and be legally bound by, these Rules.
110. In the event of any discrepancy or inconsistency between the terms and conditions of these Rules and disclosures or other statements contained in any Promotion-related materials; these Rules and Regulations shall prevail, govern and control to the fullest extent permitted by law.
111. All references to times and dates reflect Eastern Time.
112. This Tournament is subject to the Laws of the Province of Ontario and the Federal Laws of Canada, as applicable.
113. The invalidity or unenforceability of any provision of these Rules shall not affect the validity or enforceability of any other provision. In the event that any provision is determined to be invalid or otherwise unenforceable or illegal, these Rules shall otherwise remain in effect and shall be construed in accordance with the Rules as if the invalid or illegal provision were not contained herein. It is the participating patron’s responsibility to verify, where applicable, that the ONE REWARDS Rewards membership number appearing on the ballot or print out is the same as the membership number appearing on the patron’s ONE REWARDS card. OGGTALP will not be responsible for typing or keying errors, when swiping or keying in the membership number.
114. No substitutions or equivalent cash payments will be made, save for OGGTALP’s right, at its sole discretion, to make substitutions of equivalent or greater value. Except as specifically provided herein, unclaimed gifts/prizes will not be awarded.
115. All participants must present valid government-issued photo identification upon request.
116. As per the ONE REWARDS program rules and regulations (contained within the ONE REWARDS application) any ONE REWARDS card used in this Tournament can only be used by the named cardholder. The use of any other person’s ONE REWARDS card(s) to participate in this Tournament will result in any issued coupons/vouchers/ballots being null and void and ineligible to win any draws and/or prizes.
Any questions relating to this program please visit the ONE REWARDS Desk or contact Casino Woodbine.