Casino Woodbine is adhering to provincial guidelines, which currently include indoor gathering limits, up to a maximum site capacity of 50%. The site capacity will be displayed at the entrance of each facility.
Q: WILL I BE REQUIRED TO PRESENT PROOF OF VACCINATION?
As of September 22, 2021, proof of full vaccination series in accordance with Public Health at least 14 days prior to date of entry and a photo ID will be required to enter Ontario Casinos, including all One Toronto Gaming properties – Casino Woodbine, Pickering Casino Resort, Great Blue Heron Casino and Casino Ajax. Guests can provide proof of full vaccination status through printed vaccine receipts or on a mobile device until an enhanced vaccine certificate with a QR code is available through the provincial government.
This is in accordance with the provincial government of Ontario’s Enhanced COVID-19 Vaccine announcement on Wednesday September 1, stating patrons will need to be fully vaccinated (two doses plus 14 days) and provide their proof of vaccination along with photo ID to access certain “non-essential businesses”, of which casinos are included beginning September 22 2021. All Ontarians who registered their vaccines are encouraged to download their vaccine receipt as proof of their vaccine status until an enhanced vaccine certificate with a QR code is available. Find out how to easily download your vaccination receipts here.
This measure is in addition to the current screening, contact tracing and Health & Safety protocols that are in place to ensure your safety and that of our team members.
Q: ARE RESERVATIONS REQUIRED TO VISIT CASINO WOODBINE?
No. Reservations are not required to visit the casino. Site capacity limits will be reduced to 50%. Walk-ups are accepted on a first come, first served basis, occupancy permitting. Please note you will be asked to present a government issued ID upon entry.
Q: WHAT ARE YOUR HOURS OF OPERATION?
Limited Slot machines and Table games will operate 24/7
Q: WILL SLOT MACHINES BE AVAILABLE?
A limited amount of slot machines will be available upon reopening. Physical distancing measures and enhanced safety measures will be in place.
- While ensuring that our guests’ favourite games continue to be offered, certain slots. machines will be out of service where 2 metres of physical distancing is not practical.
- Plexiglass barriers installed between some slot machines as an added form of protection where two metres of physical distancing is not practical.
- Hand sanitizer and hand wipe stations are readily available for use.
Q: WILL TABLE GAMES BE AVAILABLE?
A limited amount of table games will be available upon reopening. Each table game will have a limited capacity. Physical distancing measures and enhanced safety measures will be in place.
- A maximum number of three (3) players will be seated at each live table game.
- Plexiglass barriers will be installed between both the dealer and players at the tables.
- Every other table game will be closed for further physical distancing.
- Hand sanitizer and hand wipe stations are readily available for use.
- Each table game position will be sanitized whenever a guest leaves their game.
- Players will be allowed to touch any gaming equipment, including cards and chips.
- Table Games now open on level 2 include: Spanish 21 Blackjack, Perfect Pairs Blackjack, Monster Mash Blackjack, Blazing 7’s Blackjack, Free Bet Blackjack, War Blackjack, Ultimate Texas Poker, Mississippi Stud, Caribbean Stud Poker, Three Card Poker, Let it Ride Poker, Mini Baccarat, Easy Baccarat, Midi Baccarat and Roulette. Dealer Assist eTable Terminals featuring Mini Baccarat, Blackjack and 3-card Poker are open.
- High Limit Table Games now open on level 3 include: Blackjack, Roulette Spanish 21 Blackjack, Midi- Baccarat Easy- Baccarat and Craps.
- Private Rooms featuring your favourite Table Games are now open for your enjoyment. Contact us today to book your reservation.
- Hold Em Poker is not currently offered at this casino location.
Q: WHAT SAFETY MEASURES HAVE YOU TAKEN TO PREVENT THE SPREAD OF COVID-19?
The health, safety and well-being of our guests and employees is our top priority. We have worked diligently to ensure were prepared to safely return to operations. This means we have collaborated with our gaming regulators and provincial health officials to develop a comprehensive health and safety plan for all of our sites so that you have peace of mind when playing at our properties.
Q: ARE FACE COVERINGS MANDATORY?
The health, safety and well-being of our guests and employees is our top priority. All guests and team members are required to wear a face mask at all times. A face mask must be one which covers your nose and chin, without gaps, and can loop around your ears. Masks may be comprised of a washable fabric or they can be a disposable mask. If guests remove their face covering to consume Food or Beverages at any time, it is required to be at a two metre distance unless a barrier exists. All consumption of food must be in designated Food and Beverage areas. Please note that plastic visors will not be considered an acceptable face mask upon entry. Should you forget your mask, Security can provide you one upon entry.
Q: WILL YOU PERFORM CONTACT TRACING?
Government issued Identification will be required upon entering any Great Canadian facility for contact tracing purposes in the event an individual is diagnosed with COVID-19. By retaining contact information for each guest frequenting a facility, Great Canadian can quickly and effectively support public health authorities identify others that may have come into contact with the diagnosed individual. Contact information will be retained only for those purposes, and only for a 30 day period.
Q: HOW HAS THE CLOSURE AFFECTED THE LOYALTY PROGRAM?
The One Rewards tier status that you had prior to our casinos closing remains intact. Loyalty points and existing free play balances on your account will now expire on Sunday, December 19, 2021.
The expiration terms that apply to complimentary and free play balances will then resume as normal. In approximately 90 days, these rules will again take effect and any complimentary earned or promo free play acquired prior to Covid will expire.
Eligibility criteria for offers will not include the period of time that casino operations were suspended.
All promotions and offers, including weekly free play coupons, gift offers and Food & Beverage offers, that were issued prior to closure are void. As we move into the various stages of reopening, new offers and promotions will be introduced.
Q: WILL YOU RESUME PROMOTIONS YOU HAD IN PLACE BEFORE CLOSURE?
Unfortunately, all active promotions prior to the casino closure were suspended or cancelled. Upon resuming promotions in the future, offers are based on a specific eligibility criterion over a time period and eligibility criteria for offers will not include the period the casino suspended operations. More details on promotional offers will be available on our website, on site and our social media platforms.
Q: WILL FOOD AND BEVERAGE AMENITIES BE AVAILABLE?
Limited food and beverage amenities will be available. Food and Beverage, once ordered, must be consumed in the designated area and will not be permitted to be taken onto the gaming floor. If guests remove their face covering to consume Food or Beverages at any time, it is required to be at a two metre distance unless a barrier exists. All consumption of food must be in designated Food and Beverage areas.
Q: WHAT AMENITIES WILL BE AFFECTED?
All Shuttle Bus Services, Valet & Coat Check have been suspended, please check our website for updates.
Q: WILL PARKING BE AFFECTED DUE TO THE ONGOING CONSTRUCTION?
Limited parking is available at Woodbine Racetrack. Please follow the onsite signage and visit our website and social media to see areas that are available for parking.
Q: CAN I CASH MY EXPIRED TITO TICKET?
Yes, please visit the Cashier at the site for assistance with cashing expired TITO tickets.