VIP Lunar New Year Official Rules and Regulations
One Toronto Gaming
January 17th, 2020 – February 3rd, 2020
PROMOTION ELIGIBILITY AND CHANCES OF WINNING:
1. VIP Lunar New Year (the “Promotion”) is sponsored by Ontario Gaming GTA Limited Partnership (“OGGTA”) and is open to residents of Canada and the United States of America, who (at the time of participation) are: (i) valid One Rewards (“OR”); (ii) nineteen (19) years of age or older; and (iii) not inactive, self-excluded, archived or trespassed, all as determined by OGGTA in its sole discretion. Volunteers, employees, officers and directors of OGGTA, the Alcohol and Gaming Commission of Ontario (“AGCO”) or any of OGGTA’s advertising, promotion and contest management agencies are not eligible to participate.
2. The chance of being selected in any draw at a Site (defined below) is dependent on the number of entries received for that draw at that Site.
3. In the event a selected entrant does not meet the eligibility requirements stated herein, then OGGTA has no obligation to award any prize in relation to that selected entrant.
4. As noted above in Rule 1, this Promotion is open only to OR members. There is no fee payable to obtain a OR membership, OGGTA is not responsible for any delays in the processing of membership applications. NO PLAY IS REQUIRED
5. A version of this Promotion takes place at Casino Ajax, Casino Woodbine, and Great Blue Heron Casino (each a “Site” and collectively “the Sites”). Each Site has its own set of official rules and overview
HOW TO ENTER (NO PURCHASE NECESSARY):
There are two (2) ways to participate in this Promotion, as outlined below;
6. Draw Ballots: On January 17th, 18th, 24th, 25th, & 27th, 2020 from 12:00 p.m. up to and including 5:59 p.m. eligible Gold and Prive members may present their valid ONE card at the Rewards desk on Level 3 at the Site. A Site representative will then review the patron’s account and issue one (1) draw ballot.
Limit: one (1) draw ballot, per patron, per promotional day via this method of entry.
7. VIP Scratch Ticket: On February 3rd ,2020 at 6:00 p.m., eligible patrons who are invited to the off-site VIP Lunar New Year event by a Site Host, at the discretion of the Site, are eligible to receive one (1) VIP Scratch Ticket, redeemable at a Site from February 3rd, 2020 at 6:00 p.m. up
to and including February 6, 2020 at 11:59 p.m. Limit: One (1) VIP Scratch Ticket per person, per promotional period. Prizing is as follows:
|596||Eighty-Eight ($88.00 CAD) Free Play|
|4||Eight Hundred and Eighty-Eight ($888.00 CAD) Cash|
DRAWS AND PRIZES
8. There are a total of twelve (12) prizes available to be won on January 17th, 18th, 24th, 25th, & 27th.
9. There will be a maximum of one (1) draw drum. The drum opening and closing times are as follows:
|Ballot Drum||Drum Opens||Drum Closes||Draw Time||Winners|
|A||12:00 p.m.||12:59 p.m.||1:00 p.m.||2|
|1:59 p.m.||2:00 p.m.||2|
|2:59 p.m.||3:00 p.m.||2|
|3:59 p.m.||4:00 p.m.||2|
|4:59 p.m.||5:00 p.m.||2|
|5:59 p.m.||6:00 p.m.||2|
10. Prizing consists of the following:
• January 17th, 18th, 24th25th & 27th: Gold Rat Statue (approximate retail value of Fifty ($50.00 CAD) Dollars)
11. The ballot drum will be emptied after each promotional day; ballots entered in that drum will not be eligible for subsequent draws (if any).
12. Ballots not completed in full will be disqualified. Ballots are valid only at the site of issuance.
13. Selected eligible winners must be in attendance at the time of the draw to win. The selected eligible winners’ names will be announced over the Site’s Internal Public Address system on Level
3 Gaming Floor. The winner will have until 11:00 p.m. to present themselves to the promotions area to participate.
14. In order to claim the prize, the patron must present valid government issued photo identification OR their valid ONE card together with an acceptable (as determined by OGGTA) form of valid government-issued non-photo identification.
15. Guests are eligible to win once per draw time.
16. Once received by OGGTA, all entries and coupons/vouchers/ballots will be at all times the property of OGGTA and none will be returned. Entries and coupons/vouchers/ballots which have been obtained or made through fraudulent means or which are illegible, altered, reproduced,
damaged, or irregular (all as determined by OGGTA in its sole discretion), are subject to disqualification. OGGTA will not be responsible for entries, coupons/vouchers/ballots, direct mail pieces or emails which are lost, destroyed, deemed unmailable, as determined by Canada Post, misdirected, or delayed for any reason whatsoever, or for the Site’s capacity constraints or for the removal or the non-removal of any patrons, or for any incorrect or inaccurate data in the Winner’s Circle Rewards or One Rewards database, any incorrect or inaccurate capture of entry or other information, technical malfunctions, human or technical error, visual or printing errors, or garbled data or transmissions, omission, interruption, deletion, defect or failures of any telephone, computer line or network, computer equipment, software or any combination thereof. Where such failures cannot be corrected immediately or within a reasonable time frame (as determined by OGGTA in its sole discretion) to allow for a continuation of the Promotion, the Site may, at the Site’s option, use a manual back up system and/or disqualify the affected participant. All decisions of the judges with respect to this Promotion are final and binding without right of appeal.
17. Offers/vouchers/coupons sent by mail or courier to OGGTA or any of the participating Sites, or offers/vouchers/coupons not submitted in person at one (1) of the participating Sites, will not be validated for redemption.
18. It is the participating patron’s responsibility to verify, where applicable, that the correct membership number appearing on the ballot or print out is the same as the membership number appearing on the patron’s Rewards card. OGGTA will not be responsible for typing or keying errors, when swiping or keying in the membership number.
19. No substitutions or equivalent cash payments will be made, save for OGGTA’s right, at its sole discretion, to make substitutions of equivalent or greater value. Except as specifically provided herein, unclaimed gifts/prizes will not be awarded.
20. All participants must present valid government-issued photo identification upon request.
21. As per the One Rewards program rules and regulations (contained within the Rewards application) any Rewards card used in this Promotion can only be swiped by the named cardholder. The use of any other person’s Rewards card(s) to participate in this Promotion will result in any issued coupons/vouchers/ballots being null and void and ineligible to win any draws and/or prizes.
22. OGGTA reserves the right to deny an entrant or reject an entrant once accepted, for any reason which, in its sole judgment and discretion, it deems proper.
23. In the event that a selected entrant does not meet the eligibility requirements stated in these Rules and Regulations, then OGGTA has no obligation to award any prize(s) to that entrant.
24. A selected entrant may be required to sign, before receiving a gift or prize, a declaration and release, confirming (among other things) promotion eligibility, compliance with these Rules and Regulations and releasing OGGTA including any management agency and any independent judging organization from any liability in connection with the conduct of the Promotion and/or the awarding of the prizes. A selected entrant hereby agrees to the use of their name as stated on the Audio/Visual release form, and address of the claimant (valid Government-issued photo ID will be required).
25. OGGTA is not responsible for commencing, continuing or completing the Promotion, or awarding prizes in the event of circumstances beyond OGGTA’s control, and OGGTA may, at its sole discretion, change or alter this Promotion (and/or amend these Rules and Regulations), as OGGTA deems necessary in its sole discretion. Without limiting the generality of the foregoing, OGGTA, in its sole discretion, reserves the right to delay the timing of any draw or otherwise amend the timing of any other element of this Promotion to satisfy any customer service or promotional integrity issues resulting from uncontrollable circumstances, and this includes the
right to similarly extend the time period(s) available to patrons to receive and/or submit ballots/entries.
26. Any personal information provided to or collected by OGGTA, including but not limited to entrants’ contact information, is collected pursuant to the Ontario Lottery and Gaming Corporation Act, 1999 and is intended to be used for the following principal purposes: to conduct and administer the contests by OGGTA, including but not limited to the awarding of the Prize(s) and referring to such personal information in voice messages or other messages left for a selected entrant, and
to comply with legal requirements. For further information see the Rewards desk.
27. OGGTA reserves the right to change or alter this Promotion, as it deems appropriate, including, but not limited to, making changes or alterations to these Rules and Regulations relating to the accommodation of participants in accordance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act, 2005 (AODA).
28. Patrons with self-excluded, trespassed or archived status, as determined by OGGTA, will not be eligible for any gifts/prizes associated with OGGTA contests, promotions, tournaments or giveaways.
29. Members with a valid OOR account that has been designated as ‘Inactive Status’ may, in the discretion of OGGTA, claim their prize at time of reactivation, but are not eligible to receive the ‘New Member Program’ offers. See Official New Member Program Rules and Regulations for
30. Your name may be announced on the gaming floor. See Rewards desk for more information.
31. These Rules and Regulations govern this Promotion and must be followed by all entrants at all times. By agreeing to participate in the Promotion, all entrants agree to comply with, and be legally bound by, these Rules and Regulations.
32. All references to times and dates reflect Eastern Time.
33. This Promotion is subject to the Laws of the Province of Ontario and the Federal Laws of Canada, as applicable.
Questions relating to this program can be answered by visiting the One Rewards Desk.