Ontario Gaming GTA LP
November 29, 2019 – December 19, 2019
PROMOTION ELIGIBILITY AND CHANCES OF WINNING:
1. Wheel of Winter Wonders (the “Promotion”) is sponsored by Ontario Gaming GTA Limited Partnership (“OGGTA”) and is open to residents of Canada and the United States of America, who (at the time of participation) are: (i) valid One Rewards (“OR”); (ii) nineteen (19) years of age or older; and (iii) not inactive, self-excluded, archived or trespassed, all as determined by OGGTA in its sole discretion. Volunteers, employees, officers and directors of OGGTA, the Alcohol and Gaming Commission of Ontario (“AGCO”) or any of OGGTA’s advertising, promotion and contest management agencies are not eligible to participate.
2. The chance of being selected in any draw at a Site (defined below) is dependent on the number of entries received for that draw at that Site.
3. In the event a selected entrant does not meet the eligibility requirements stated herein, then OGGTA has no obligation to award any prize in relation to that selected entrant.
4. As noted above in Rule 1, this Promotion is open only to OR members. There is no fee payable to obtain a OR membership, OGGTA is not responsible for any delays in the processing of membership applications. NO PLAY IS REQUIRED.
5. A version of this Promotion takes place at Casino Ajax, Casino Woodbine, and Great Blue Heron Casino (each a “Site” and collectively “the Sites”). Each Site has its own set of official rules and overview
HOW TO ENTER (NO PURCHASE NECESSARY):
There are three (3) ways to participate in this Promotion, as outlined below;
6. Beginning November 29, 2019 at 9:00 a.m. up to and including December 19, 2019 at 7:55 p.m., eligible patrons with a valid OR membership who visit the One Rewards Express kiosk may claim one (1) tiered electronic ballot offer for the Promotion that gaming day at the Site. The offer will be unavailable each promotional week between 7:55 p.m. Thursday to 9:00 a.m. Friday. The number of electronic ballots issued are based on the member’s OR tier level as indicated below. Limit: one (1) OR tiered electronic ballot offer per day, per eligible patron via this method of entry.
|One Rewards Tier Level||Number of Ballots|
|Ruby||One (1) Electronic Ballot|
|Silver||Three (3) Electronic Ballots|
|Gold||Five (5) Electronic Ballots|
|Prive||Ten (10) Electronic Ballots|
DIRECT MAIL OFFER
7. Approximately thirty-eight thousand and seven (38,007) OR members were selected to receive the “December Rewards Package” Bonus Ballot Offer communicated via direct mail.
8. Distribution of the “December Rewards Package” Bonus Ballot Offer will commence on or after Monday, November 25, 2019. The direct mail piece will be mailed by addressed mail to the selected Rewards member at the address contained in OGGTA’s database records, as determined by OGGTA.
9. The only way to be selected for the mailing list for the “December Rewards Package” Bonus Ballot Offer is to satisfy the following criteria as of Friday, October 25, 2019.
• The selected eligible Rewards member must have: (i) mail consent and have a mailable and correct mail address, as determined by OGGTA.
• Selection criteria for the “December Rewards Package” Bonus Ballot Offer is based on account activity between Saturday, July 27, 2019 and Thursday, October 24, 2019 and requires a One Rewards membership with a Canadian or US mailing address.
• The selected eligible Rewards member must not be self-excluded or trespassed or archived at the time of selection.
10. For more information on the member selection criteria for this promotion please contact the One Rewards desk at the site.
11. OGGTA reserves the right to disqualify any recipient who receives more than one (1) direct mail offer. The Offer is not transferrable or assignable and can only be redeemed at the site from which it was issued by the named recipient of the mail (as applicable) as received directly from OGGTA.
12. OGGTA will not be responsible for errors in database entries or mail delivery errors.
“December Rewards Package” Bonus Ballot Coupons:
13. Pursuant to Rule 7 to 12, eligible Rewards members will be sent three (3) offers by direct mail.
14. The promotional periods for the direct mail coupons are as follows:
15. The promotional periods for the direct mail coupons are as follows:
|Start Date & Time||End Date & Time|
|Friday, November 29th at 9:00a.m.||Thursday, December 5th at 7:55p.m.|
|Friday, December 6th at 9:00a.m.||Thursday, December 12th at 7:55p.m.|
|Friday, December 13th at 9:00a.m.||Thursday, December 19th at 7:55p.m.|
16. Eligible Rewards members may redeem their offer by:
• Inserting or swiping their OR card at a One Rewards express kiosk and choosing to opt-in during the promotional period as described in Rule 15.
RATED PLAY BONUS BALLOTS
17. Beginning on Friday, November 29, 2019 at 9:00 am up to and including Thursday, December 19, 2019 at 7:55 pm., eligible patrons may have their slot or table games play rated to earn bonus ballots. In order to earn ballots, the member must properly insert their OR card in a slot machine or eTable game; or present their OR card to a Table Games Supervisor during play. Electronic ballots will not be earned on any bets made with free play/match play. For more information on rated play criteria please visit the One Rewards desk.
WEEKLY DRAWS AND PRIZES:
18. Beginning on Thursday, December 5, 2019 up to and including Thursday, December 19, 2019 (during the “Promotional Period”), four (4) draws will take place each Thursday at 6:00 p.m., 7:00 p.m., 8:00 p.m. and 9:00 p.m. each draw to have Five (5) participants totaling Twenty (20) prizes guaranteed to be won at the site during each promotional draw day.
19. For each promotional draw time, Five (5) winners will be drawn for the following:
• One (1) chance to play Wheel of Winter Wonders.
20. The check-in period for each electronic quick draw is as follows:
|Draw Time||Check-In Start||Check-In End|
|6:00 pm||5:00 pm||5:59 pm|
|7:00 pm||6:00 pm||6:59 pm|
|8:00 pm||7:00 pm||7:59 pm|
|9:00 pm||8:00 pm||8:59 pm|
21. In order to be eligible for the electronic quick draw, One Rewards members must check-in on or before the designated closing time by completing one of the following actions:
• Insert their valid One Rewards card in a slot machine, no play is necessary.
• Have their play rated by presenting their valid One Rewards card at a Table Game.
• Insert their valid One Rewards card at a One Rewards express kiosk and opt-in to the electronic quick draw check-in promotion.
22. Once checked in, all electronic ballots issued at the site of check-in in the member’s account will be activated and eligible for the next upcoming electronic quick draw.
23. All electronic ballots will be removed from the member’s account following the final draw of each promotional week; they will not be available for subsequent draws, if any.
24. Electronic ballots must be activated at the Site at which they were issued.
25. A report detailing electronic ballots will remain at the Site at which they were activated for ninety (90) days after the end of the Promotion.
26. Selected eligible winners must be in attendance at the time of the draw to win. The selected eligible winners’ names will be announced over the Site’s Internal Public Address system on the Gaming Floor and given five (5) minutes to present themselves to the promotions area to participate.
27. If, at the end of the above-mentioned time period, a selected eligible winner has not presented themselves to the promotions area and been declared a winner for the applicable prize in accordance with these Rules and Regulations, then he/she will no longer be eligible to receive the applicable prize.
28. Prior to being confirmed as a winner, a selected eligible winner may be required to correctly answer a mathematical skill-testing question without mechanical or other aid. Without limiting the generality of the forgoing, OGGTA reserves the right, in its sole and absolute discretion, to administer an alternate test of skill as it deems appropriate based on the circumstances and/or to comply with applicable law.
29. The prize must be claimed at the Site, in person within the time limits specified. In order to claim the prize, the patron must present valid government issued photo identification or his/her valid OR card together with an acceptable (as determined by OGGTA) form of valid government-issued non-photo identification.
30. The prizes are non-transferable once awarded and must be accepted as awarded. OGGTA reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to substitute any prize or a component thereof with a prize or prizes of equal or greater retail value.
31. Guests are eligible to win once per promotional draw day.
HOW TO PLAY – WHEEL OF WINTER WONDERS
32. Eligible players will have the opportunity to spin the Wheel of Winter Wonders Spin Wheel to determine their prize.
33. The wheel must spin one (1) full rotation. If the wheel does not make a full rotation, then that spin does not qualify and the wheel must be spun again. Eligible players will receive the prize listed on the play area they have landed on. If the play area features an arrow, the player will win the next subsequent play area prize the arrow is pointing to.
34. Prizing is as follows:
Prize Woodbine Quantity
|Merchandise valued at Two Hundred and Fifty Dollars ($250.00 CAD)||6|
|Merchandise valued at Five Hundred Dollars ($500.00 CAD)||6|
|Five Hundred Dollars ($500.00 CAD) Free Play||2|
|Merchandise valued at One Thousand Dollars ($1000.00 CAD)||2|
35. Once a prize has been won, it will be replaced by a directional arrow. Prizing resets each promotional week.
HOW TO PLAY – BONUS GAME
36. Players who land on the “Bonus Game” tile, will play the Wheel of Winter Wonder’s Bonus Game.
37. Players will select one (1) of twelve (12) prize boxes. The value indicated inside the box is the prize awarded. Prizing is reset after each Bonus Game
38. Prizing is as follows:
|Seven Hundred and Fifty Dollars ($750.00 CAD) Cash||5|
|One Thousand Dollars ($1000.00 CAD) Cash||4|
|Two Thousand Dollars ($2000.00 CAD) Cash||2|
|Five Thousand Dollars ($5000.00 CAD) Cash||1|
39. Once received by OGGTA, all entries and coupons/vouchers/ballots will be at all times the property of OGGTA and none will be returned. Entries and coupons/vouchers/ballots which have been obtained or made through fraudulent means or which are illegible, altered, reproduced, damaged, or irregular (all as determined by OGGTA in its sole discretion), are subject to disqualification. OGGTA will not be responsible for entries, coupons/vouchers/ballots, direct mail pieces or emails which are lost, destroyed, deemed unmailable, as determined by Canada Post, misdirected, or delayed for any reason whatsoever, or for the Site’s capacity constraints or for the removal or the non-removal of any patrons, or for any incorrect or inaccurate data in the Winner’s Circle Rewards or One Rewards database, any incorrect or inaccurate capture of entry or other information, technical malfunctions, human or technical error, visual or printing errors, or garbled data or transmissions, omission, interruption, deletion, defect or failures of any telephone, computer line or network, computer equipment, software or any combination thereof. Where such failures cannot be corrected immediately or within a reasonable time frame (as determined by
OGGTA in its sole discretion) to allow for a continuation of the Promotion, the Site may, at the Site’s option, use a manual back up system and/or disqualify the affected participant. All decisions of the judges with respect to this Promotion are final and binding without right of appeal.
40. Offers/vouchers/coupons sent by mail or courier to OGGTA or any of the participating Sites, or offers/vouchers/coupons not submitted in person at one (1) of the participating Sites, will not be validated for redemption.
41. It is the participating patron’s responsibility to verify, where applicable, that the correct membership number appearing on the ballot or print out is the same as the membership number appearing on the patron’s Rewards card. OGGTA will not be responsible for typing or keying errors, when swiping or keying in the membership number.
42. No substitutions or equivalent cash payments will be made, save for OGGTA’s right, at its sole discretion, to make substitutions of equivalent or greater value. Except as specifically provided herein, unclaimed gifts/prizes will not be awarded.
43. All participants must present valid government-issued photo identification upon request.
44. As per the One Rewards program rules and regulations (contained within the Rewards application) any Rewards card used in this Promotion can only be swiped by the named cardholder. The use of any other person’s Rewards card(s) to participate in this Promotion will result in any issued coupons/vouchers/ballots being null and void and ineligible to win any draws and/or prizes.
45. OGGTA reserves the right to deny an entrant or reject an entrant once accepted, for any reason which, in its sole judgment and discretion, it deems proper.
46. In the event that a selected entrant does not meet the eligibility requirements stated in these Rules and Regulations, then OGGTA has no obligation to award any prize(s) to that entrant.
47. A selected entrant may be required to sign, before receiving a gift or prize, a declaration and release, confirming (among other things) promotion eligibility, compliance with these Rules and Regulations and releasing OGGTA including any management agency and any independent judging organization from any liability in connection with the conduct of the Promotion and/or the awarding of the prizes. A selected entrant hereby agrees to the use of their name as stated on the Audio/Visual release form, and address of the claimant (valid Government-issued photo ID will be required).
48. OGGTA is not responsible for commencing, continuing or completing the Promotion, or awarding prizes in the event of circumstances beyond OGGTA’s control, and OGGTA may, at its sole discretion, change or alter this Promotion (and/or amend these Rules and Regulations), as OGGTA deems necessary in its sole discretion. Without limiting the generality of the foregoing, OGGTA, in its sole discretion, reserves the right to delay the timing of any draw or otherwise amend the timing of any other element of this Promotion to satisfy any customer service or promotional integrity issues resulting from uncontrollable circumstances, and this includes the right to similarly extend the time period(s) available to patrons to receive and/or submit ballots/entries.
49. Any personal information provided to or collected by OGGTA, including but not limited to entrants’ contact information, is collected pursuant to the Ontario Lottery and Gaming Corporation Act, 1999 and is intended to be used for the following principal purposes: to conduct and administer the contests by OGGTA, including but not limited to the awarding of the Prize(s) and referring to such personal information in voice messages or other messages left for a selected entrant, and to comply with legal requirements. For further information see the Rewards desk.
50. OGGTA reserves the right to change or alter this Promotion, as it deems appropriate, including, but not limited to, making changes or alterations to these Rules and Regulations relating to the accommodation of participants in accordance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act, 2005 (AODA).
51. Patrons with self-excluded, trespassed or archived status, as determined by OGGTA, will not be eligible for any gifts/prizes associated with OGGTA contests, promotions, tournaments or giveaways.
52. Members with a valid OOR account that has been designated as ‘Inactive Status’ may, in the discretion of OGGTA, claim their prize at time of reactivation, but are not eligible to receive the ‘New Member Program’ offers. See Official New Member Program Rules and Regulations for details.
53. Your name may be announced on the gaming floor. See Rewards desk for more information.
54. These Rules and Regulations govern this Promotion and must be followed by all entrants at all times. By agreeing to participate in the Promotion, all entrants agree to comply with, and be legally bound by, these Rules and Regulations.
55. All references to times and dates reflect Eastern Time.
56. This Promotion is subject to the Laws of the Province of Ontario and the Federal Laws of Canada, as applicable.
Questions relating to this program can be answered by visiting the One Rewards Desk.